I found 2 versions of this floofy flourless bread. They are easy to make, so maybe try both!
3 eggs, separated whites and yolks
1/8 tsp cream of tartar
3Tbs soft cream cheese or greek yogurt
1. Preheat oven to 300F. Line a pan with parchment paper.
2. Mix egg whites and cream of tartar, whip to stiff peaks (peaks should stand up)
3. Combine egg yolks and greek yogurt (or cream cheese)
4. Fold half of egg whites into the yolks until well combines. Add and fold the rest. Try not to over mix (peaks will fall )
5. Divide between 6 dollops, spread until ½” thick.
6. Bake for 30 mins or lightly brown. Remove immediately and allow to cool completely
(at least 1 hour)
Sweet cloud bread
3 egg whites
2 1/2 Tbs sugar
1Tbs corn starch
Food coloring optional
1. Preheat oven to 300F, line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Whip egg whites until frothy. Gradually add sugar, and sift in corn starch. Whip to stiff peaks.
3. Add food coloring if desired.
4. Scoop onto baking tray and shape into a cloud.
5. Bake for 25 minutes and enjoy immediately!